We have a spacious site centrally located in Samford Village with indoor and outdoor activity areas
We have available for hire a choice for you of our:
1. Main Hall building : with seating, tables, kitchen and access to toilets. Suitable for wheeled access.
2. Timber Hall building : with seating, tables, kitchen and access to toilets. This has 4-5 step access stairs.
3. Shelter Shed building : breathe in the open air with a fully covered spacious activity area. Suitable for wheeled access.
Plenty of off street parking is available and we are just a minute's walk from Samford Main Street with local shops and services.
- Our rates are extremely competitive compared to any alternative options so contact us to enquire about hiring for your future activity.
- All bookings are made in accordance with our Scouts Queensland booking form F19 and approval following form submission
- As Scouts Qld’s public liability policy does not cover the Hirer’s activities, a precondition to the hire of any property is that the Hirer must provide Scouts Qld with certificates of currency (with Scouts Qld as a named party) demonstrating that the Hirer has obtained its own public liability insurance in the amount of $10m and WorkCover protection to cover the hire of the Property for the Term.
- Please bear in mind that you will be required to engage a licensed security provider for all bookings where guests over the age of 15 will be in attendance.
How to Make a Booking Enquiry :
- Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you provide the following information: purpose of hire, number of guests, date of hire, regularity of hire, your contact information and any other information that you think is relevant. We will respond quickly to your enquiry. If you enquiry is urgent then please telephone (07) 3040 6400.
Samford Scout Den, 62 Cash Avenue North, Samford
4520, Queensland, Australia